My mission is to continuously improve all my students in both the theory of riding and the riding itself. I always individualise the education to the correct level so you notice the improvements yourself. During my years I have developed an ability to see the harmony between the horse and rider. I will explain to you so you understand what is good and what to improve and how to improve.
In our stables you should always feel safe and enjoy yourself in the contact with the horses.
Caroline is responsible for:
- Manager of CT Equestrian and Övrarps Stuteri
- Trainer and coach for the dressage and competition riders
- Sales of customers’ horses and Övrarps Stuteri’s horses
- Worked as a trainer since 1978
- Competed up to Prix St Georges
- Qualified to and competed in several Young Horse Championships
- Trained and shown SWB stallions for approval
- Trains students in all dressage levels, from easy level up to Grand Prix
My mission is to educate your horse in dressage or morphological show for competition. I am very ambitious, focused and thorough when it comes to prepare the horses for competition. I will strive for result and joy in every training occasion and competition.
For me it is important to find the horses’ strength and weaknesses and improve from there.
Therese is responsible for:
- The training of your horse
- The competing of your horse in dressage and morphological shows
- The training and competing of Övrarps Stuteri’s horses
- Training of children and youngsters at CT Equestrian
- Swedish Championship for Pony 2003
- Swedish Championship for Junior Riders 2008 and 2009
- GOLD in District Championship for Junior Riders 2008
- SILVER in District Championship for Junior Riders 2009
- BRONZE in District Championship for Young Riders 2009
- Competes several P.R.E. stallions up to Prix St Georges and training Grand Prix
- Dressage student to Victor Alvarez 2011